*If you lack humour-sense stop reading this*
A lot of people in the world is suffering now in some ways: because of money, violence, sadness… but in my opinion one of the worst ways to suffer is because of love. How many of us have been in the famous ‘Friend-Zone’? How many times someone broke your heart?
I am not an expert on this area, but I want to share with you the reasons I know to assure that Mexican people are one of the best candidates to marry in this life.
Here are the reasons to date a Mexican:
- We know how to cook, clean and make laundry
- We are the proudest people in the world for our nationality
- We are jealous but we love intensively
- No matter where you are, in the moment you say you are Mexican people will be interested on you; they will talk or drink with you. If you do not have friends for any reason, with your Mexican couple you will meet a lot of new people.
- We have hot blood, and not only the blood
- No one in the world drinks tequila or eat tacos as us
- We are romantic and sweet… like us not a lot of people in the world
- We will not have stomachaces mainly because the all spicy food we have been eating during our whole life … you can save some money on this and go for some tacos instead
- Our mother is the most important person in the whole universe, and if you are the mother of a little Mexican girl or boy… no one in the world will take care of you as a Mexican would do
- We know how to dance salsa, cumbia, merengue, reggeaton, electronic, bachata and even the new music genders that have not been created yet.
- We are everywhere in the world! so the chances to meet a single Mexican boy or girl are huge!
- The Mexican humour sense is unique, if you are with a Mexican you can be sure that you will never feel bored
- We are not shy… we love all the people
- We play football a lot … so our physical appearance is excellent (attention ladies)
- We are hotter than jalapeño 😉
- And finally… we are extremely handsome, beautiful and sexy as hell!
So you have a lot of reasons to start dating a Mexican! 😀 You will not regret anything ! I guarantee it!